Hatzola COVID-19 Vaccination Hub
We are delighted to be able to offer to the Kehilla a Covid 19 vaccination centre.
Please note, the national protocol has changed on 12th August such that 16/17 year olds can book in for a first vaccine, though they will not at the current time receive a second vaccine.
First Vaccination – You must be over 16
Second Vacciation – At least 8 weeks must have elapsed since your first vaccination (and you must be over 18)
IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY
Please do not book an appointment if:
- You had a positive Covid test in the last 4 weeks
- You have multiple allergies or allergy to vaccine
- You have had any vaccination in the past 7 days (for example flu, Hepatitis B etc)
- You have had any febrile illness within the last 7 days
- You have new symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, loss of taste or smell, persistent cough etc)
Vaccination can be given to breastfeeding women and to people with a known single drug allergy.
Pregnant or hoping to be pregnant women, where the benefits outweigh the risk may also receive the vaccine. Please note a further discussion with the clinical supervisor in the vaccine hub will be required prior to vaccination.
Vaccination slots are every ten minutes though you are asked to arrive 5 minutes before your appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
Select the day you would like to book
Further clinics will be added
Vaccinations will be taking place at
33 Broom Lane
Salford M7 4EQ
There are no walk-in appointments, you must book in advance
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org